Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to an event on this website you agree with Country Paint Nights (CPN) to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets are electronic only and are not required at events as there is a guest list.
- If the event is cancelled due to rare and unforeseen circumstances, a choice between a full refund and a ticket transfer to any other currently not sold out event will be offered to you.
- Tickets are transferable. In the case of a transfer, you should let us know that a transfer has taken place at any time leading up to the event. Transfers are the recommended first action if you are unable to make the event (see point 4). Tickets may only be sold for the price they were purchased from CPN, or lower.
- If you are for any reason unable to make the event, the following applies as long as you notify us that you are unable to attend either by Facebook message, email, or phone:
a) More than 7 days before the event, you will receive a full refund.
b) Less than 7 days before the event, in the case of a sold out event: we will re-advertise your ticket and if it sells you will receive a full refund. Even if your cancellation is the same day as the event, please notify us as we do have a cancellation list. If your ticket does not sell, no refund or transfer will be given.
c) Less than 7 days before the event, in the case of a NON sold out event: if the event sells out, you will receive a full refund. If the event does not sell out, no refund or transfer will be given.
- CPN and the venue reserve the right to remove any patron, without providing any refund, if the patron is intoxicated, unruly or rude. The venue is a family venue and remains open to the public during all events.
- CPN operate a cancellation list on a strictly first-in first-served basis. In the case of cancellations, contact will allow for a reasonable amount of time to respond, but if a person does not respond, the next person on the list will be contacted.